FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
Finance & Accounts Department consists highly educated and experienced people, who are involved in:
- every aspect of controlling debit and credit,
- the suppliers' payments,
- as well as producing the associated balance sheets.
The department is in charge of preparing annual and periodical reports, as well as yearly budget, well in advance, and submit them to the management in order to assist for crucial decision making.
The company follows International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) audited by Moore Stephens.
The financial aspect of the department deals:
- with the control of the company's cash flow,
- the financial feasibility of a project,
- the relevant negotiations with financial institutions, the follow up of loan outstandings
- and various other financial products.
The company enjoys established business relationships with international and national financial institutions.