Crew dept. of Stealth Maritime responsibilities is mainly to ensure that ships are manned with adequate qualified, skilled, certificated and medically fit seafarers in accordance with national and international requirements, as well as in line with the high standard company has set up.
Those responsibilities in particular include -but are not limited- the following:
- Monitoring manning level and forecasting manning needs for all vessels.
- The identification of hiring/promotion needs as well as the determination of required qualifications and skills
- The final selection, engagement, administration and training of all seagoing personnel in co-operation with Ops and Technical dept for top-4 officers
- Hiring of all shipboard personnel, directly, via authorized Manning Offices or via subcontracted Crew Managers
- Controlling and evaluating the performance of Manning Offices and sub-contracted Crew Managers
- Consistently evaluates the performance of all seafarers to ensure the above requirements.
- Maintains updated records for all seafarers employed by the Company.
- Follow up of Industry wages
- Setting and control of the annual Crew Budgets